St. Timothy Catholic School offers a variety of sports throughout the year.
Boys’ Flag Football, Girls’ Volleyball, Spirit Squad and Cross Country
Girls’ softball, Boys’ Basketball
Boys’ Baseball, Girls’ Basketball
Participation Fees for Sports
- Flag Football-$60
- Spirit Squad-$60
- Cross Country-$25
- Boys’ Basketball-$60
- Girls’ Basketball-$60
- Boys’ Baseball-$75
- Girls’ Softball-$75
- Students must follow all school rules.
- Students must practice safe behaviors at the PE area.
- Students in grades K-5 must have proper PE tennis shoes.
- Students in grades 6-8 must have proper PE attire. Students must wear gray t-shirt, black shoes, and proper PE tennis shoes. PE attire is 30% of daily overall gradeGrades K-5 receive effort grades. Grades 6-8 receive letter grades.
St. Timothy Catholic School implements a health program for all grade levels.
- Grades K-5 use information from the McGraw-Hill Health and Wellness books.
- Grades 6-8 use information from the Holt Rinehart series.
- Grades 1-8 utilize Current Health magazines each month and learn about updated health topics.
The interscholastic athletic program of the Catholic Schools is an integral part of the education program. It must, therefore, be in harmony with the educational objectives. Any interscholastic athletic activity should teach:
- an individual to be a responsible and contributing team member.
- selfless effort in working with others to reach a common goal.
- appreciation of others’ efforts, whether they be teammates, opponents, officials, or coaches.
- an ability to keep activities and games in proper perspective.
CYAA Sports Packet For 2012-2013 School YearDownload
Download Schedules Below For Winter/Spring Sports
Download Instructions Below For Girls’ Basketball Uniforms